Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Likes and Dislikes

I like going camping.
I don't like going camping in the Kansas wind when it breaks our tent.

I like the 4th of July because I get to see family and Sterling Lake fireworks.
I don't like the 4th of July because of neighbors firing fire crackers until mid-night.

I like camping by a lake.
I don't like being stupid and not putting on any sunscreen! (ouch)

I like having cable TV.
I don't like having the SciFi channel.

I like coming home from camping to sleep in my comfy bed.
I don't like coming home from camping to unload the car, wash bedding and clothes, but away food, store camping supplies, etc.

More later . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like having cable too.
Although I could do without all the channels except i'd keep the SciFi channel (and the history channel).

Having two tv's connected to the cable will prove to be well worth it once the new season of Battlestar Galactica is back on.
Man I'm a nerd!

Unknown said...

Hey, Battlestar Galactica is the only SciFi that I can stand.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this! I think you are getting optimistic too, not just Andrew. Look how you saw the best of all the bad situations.
Susan