Monday, July 25, 2005

Comments

Well folks. I am taking the comments off my blog for just a few days. I got a very strange comment from someone that I don't know. So, I am going to try and delete it but until then I am going to just remove all comments. This saddens me because I really enjoy checking my blog, periodically during the day for comments from friends and family so I will try to find out quickly, how to remove unwanted comments. Thanks and I hope you keep commenting, once I bring the comments back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Comments have been restored because I now know how to remove unwanted comments, so comment away!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got that straightened out! I also got my dad to change his settings so anyone can blog so that I could write comments, but now I understand why you would want to change that.
Susan

Elliot Cowan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.